Monday, December 5, 2011

Day Five--No Chocolove :(

I can't believe I'm already on day five--it's been much easier than I expected (so far) and I'm proud of myself for sticking it out.

I did have a chocolate craving today, so I pulled out some Chocolove Dark Chocolate that I had purchased from my CSA.  By most accounts, dark chocolate is okay on a vegan diet because milk hasn't been added...

And although the ingredents are "organic cocoa liquor, organic sugar, and organic cocoa butter" there is a little statement underneath the ingredient list that says "may contain traces of milk or nuts," and although I told you I wouldn't be too strict about some of the more obscure animal product ingredients, I'm afraid this was just a little too close for comfort for me...so no chocolate tonight.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment