Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day Four--Vegan Nachos

Today was my usual day of preparing for the week (and when I used up the fruits and veggies that are close to going bad), so I made some tropical fruit smoothies (only fruit in there--no sugar or dairy and they're fantastic), some cilantro dip/dressing that can be used on top of any veggies or grains when in need of a quick meal, and my treat for the day/week--veggie nachos.

Taking some of the Food Should Taste Good blue corn chips (my newest delicious discovery), the mushrooms, tomatoes, and avocadoes I needed to use up, and the vegan cheese and "meat" crumbles I wanted to try, I made nachos...and they were perfect for sitting back and watching football today!

The "cheese" melted, the crumble and mushroom mix came out with great seasoning, and it really was just divine.  I'm fairly certain I could've served it to non-vegans and they would've been very happy!

And I'm looking forward to the taco salad I'm going to have tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment